- 1 4 Step Simple Men’s Skincare Routine
- 2 4 Step Men’s Care Routine And The Best Recommended Products For All Skin Types:
- 3 Recommended Products For Flawless Men’s Skincare Routine
- 3.1 Top 3 Products For Face Wash [Oily Skin, Dry Skin & Combination Skin]
- 3.2 Top 3 Best Products For Shaving:
- 3.3 Top 3 Best Products For Moisturizer:
- 4 Best Men’s Skincare Routine Oily Skin & Acne Skin:
- 5 Takeaway
4 Step Simple Men’s Skincare Routine
Hey, guys have you ever wondered why some guys have really clean and clear skin. And some guys just struggle a lot to get that flawless skin. well, I believe there’s a lot to do with your skincare routine. So I’m gonna give you the ideal men’s skincare routine with the best tips.
So let’s get started. Now we have got four basic steps in men skincare routine and I’m gonna share that with you along with a couple of tips.
4 Step Men’s Care Routine And The Best Recommended Products For All Skin Types:
Tip 1: Wash Your Face:
So, here is the very first and the basic step. The first step is to wash your face two times a day with a good water-soluble cleanser. Instead of bars of soap. It is because the soap bars are pretty harsh on your skin. Also, the ingredients they use to keep those soap in that bar form are actually the culprits that clog your pores.
- The first step is to wash your face with lukewarm water. Yes, we all know the rule that you have to wash your face first with hot water so that opens up those pores and then you rinse it with cold water. To close up the pores. But it turns out a myth. Exposing your face to different kinds of extremes actually causes you to have dryness skin irritations and blood vessel ruptures so just wash your face with lukewarm water just to keep it happy. In case when you are scrubbing or exfoliating then you can go for hot water.
- The second step when you wash your face is not to go crazy about it and over wash it. Why? Because it will just lead to dryness irritation and even inflammation all of which destroy your faces’ ability to fight those pimples causing bacteria that nobody likes. This way can also snatch away all your essential oils from your face too.
- The third step in washing your face is to gently pat your face dry. Rubbing it roughly will destroy your skin your skin’s elasticity. It can result in major skin sagging in the future and you don’t want that.
See Also: Best Face Wash For Summers In 2022
Tip 2: Shaving:
The second step in the Men’s Skincare Routine is shaving. Usually, there is a majority of the people who like to keep a long beard and I am one of them. Normally I don’t really like to shave but some clients want me to really shave for the job. And not only for a job. Shaving from time to time is actually good and beneficial for the regeneration of the new active skin cells. 
Also, there are a few things that you need to know about shaving. You need to shave your beard right after you wash your face. You can also shave right after a shower. Doing that will make your beard growth and at the same time, you get a cleaner shave.
You can shave with a thin layer of fragrance-free cream that leaves your skin looking fresh and not aggravated or irritated. Alright, so when you’re done shaving you usually move on to the next step.
You May Also Need:
Tip 3: Applying Cleanser:
Third Step, also which is the most crucial step in men’s skincare routine is applying the cleanser. Cleansers are amazing products for those who have enlarged pores or any other kind of imperfections. You can also use the lotion which is not a bad idea. The basic purpose of the application of the cleanser is to unclog the pores and minimize them.
You just have to use a cotton pad and apply it gently on your face. The lotion will clear any clogged pores. It diminishes the look of wrinkles. And it improves your skin texture. And it’s also great to remove these dead skin cells and refines pores to have a clearer complexion. So with this step, you’re almost done with your men skincare routine. And one step closer to achieve that flawless skin.
Tip 4: Moisturizer
Step number four is using a really good moisturizer. You need to use it every day. Because moisturizer not only improves your skin but it will protect you from the Sun. Which means it protects you from aging. The moisturizer is not heavy. It’s not oily and so if you put it on it’s very light and it doesn’t look shiny at all. Which is great. I also used moisturizer at night time that helps and repair my skin while I sleep.
Also, there are a lot of moisturizers available in the market with higher SPF. And I highly recommend going for that. And always remember sunblock isn’t important only when you step out of the house. It is important when you are inside too. You daily have to apply a generous amount of sunscreen or sunblock moisturizer to keep your skin protected.
You may also like: PLUM- Grapeseed & SeaBuckthorn Oil
Recommended Products For Flawless Men’s Skincare Routine
Top 3 Products For Face Wash [Oily Skin, Dry Skin & Combination Skin]
1. CeraVe Hydrating Face Wash
2. L’Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic
3. Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Top 3 Best Products For Shaving:
1. Solimo 5-Blade MotionSphere Razor
2. Gillette Series 3X Shave Gel
3. Clinique For Men
Top 3 Best Products For Moisturizer:
1. NIVEA Men Maximum Hydration
2. Clinique Moisturizing Lotion
3. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Best Men’s Skincare Routine Oily Skin & Acne Skin:
Alright, guys, this is the ideal Men’s skincare routine. That keeps my face looking fresh and just clear and clean off pimples and acne. Also, it is not that tough to bring it in your daily routine. The right selection of the products will help you in doing that fast. For any queries related to any tip or any product comment in the comment section below!
- What Your Eyebrow Shape Says About Your Personality
- How To Use Highlighter Perfectly In Any Form- Best Ways
- Best Activated Charcoal Soap And Its Benefits
- 10 Best Mac Lipsticks You Need To Have
- How To Treat Pimples And Acne Naturally: Tips and Home Remedies