- 1 Write for Us: https://thestylewrites.com
- 1.1 Guidelines for Guest Blogging
- 1.2 Crucial rules
- 1.3 Copyrights Violation
- 1.4 Our Editorial Policies
- 1.5 We retain the power to do the following:
- 1.6 What Comes Once Your Guest Blog Is Accepted?
- 1.7 Why was your blog post turned down?
- 1.8 What Could People Obtain?
- 1.9 Profile of a Guest Blogger
- 1.10 Kindly only contact us when you’re interested in submitting a high-quality blog article.
- 1.11 Are you ready to start writing?
Write for Us: https://thestylewrites.com
Indeed, we are always on the lookout for fresh writers. If you already have fantastic tips to offer to the audience to inspire people to achieve, you may blog for us; we want to highlight you. Kindly take a peek around our webpage and see what genres and topics we feature. Understanding, cooperation, and expertise are the foundations of successful working partnerships, which we are very enthusiastic about. This is because we are currently asking business ecosystem professionals to blog for us.
Our primary objective is to provide excellent marketing articles that assist people in growing their businesses. We would like to hear from you should you have personal data, insightful tactics, or practical ideas to encourage the marketing industry. We invite you because we are constantly looking for anything to learn (or know about) that will make us exclaim, “That’s a significant bit of work. Sadly, not all of you will be able to contribute as guest authors for us.
In the past, we obtained several proposals that we decided to reject due to insufficient content. As a result, we are only accepting guest blogs provided they adhere to specific guidelines. However, before you dive in and propose your unique ideas, kindly review our guest blogging rules below.
Guidelines for Guest Blogging
We get a large number of entries. Applying these rules will enhance the likelihood of your how-to article being featured on our blog.
- Write with an outsider’s perspective and provide practical how-to knowledge to the audience. Concentrate on technical guidance, actionable recommendations, and helpful know-how of a particular business issue or advertising technique. Key points are valuable.
- Use a new, accessible tone of speech. You are a writer who writes for others. That’s what it should sound like too.
- Write communicatively, as though narrating a tale. Use the pronoun “you.”
- By sending a piece, you consent that we may use it on this webpage (with any changes we consider fit) and that you would not make any claims for money or copyright infringement both now as well as in the long term. You accept that you shall not be compensated in any way for authoring the posted blog entry.
- All third-party webpage links must be reviewed and authorized when they are related to the content
- We shall, naturally, publicize your accepted guest article on various social networking sites.
- You may promote your accepted guest blog entry on your websites, blogs, or social media. We urge you to do it at all!
- We urge writers to add photos or videos with their submissions. Writers are accountable for getting authorization for using images/videos and perhaps even any source presented by third parties. If you include photos or videos in the post, those should be of excellent quality and incorporate source credits; use images/videos that you have the approval to get or are all in the public realm.
- The material must be of an excellent standard and free of spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- We welcome articles in the genres listed on the webpage home screen.
- Give viewers a meaningful message or education. To organize your work, use titles, sub-headings, plus sequential lists/bullets.
- We may alter your provided version of the post to be better in line with our tone. Make it simpler to understand, insert necessary information, delete certain portions of it, include specific information, and make other modifications without your consent or notification.
- We never repost material that has already been posted somewhere! This also applies to material released in a foreign language.
- Please, kindly, do not attempt to fool us with anything that has previously been written by some other writer (s). This also implies that one cannot portray portions of another person’s work as your own. If you seek to perform any of these things, we will publicly expose you! Nobody likes to be labeled as a thief.
- Do not attempt to copy or reuse the work of others! – If a picture or a portion of text must be included in a post, it must be appropriately acknowledged to the respective author/website.
- You undertake to support and protect our employees and us against any complaints, grounds of action assertions, requests, costs, obligations, expenditures, and penalties coming out of or related to your post. (For instance, we will be doing everything possible to screen for infringement; however, you will be held accountable.)
- We do not welcome writings that are excessively commercial on the author’s website/organization/agency. Keep in mind, the purpose of the post is for viewers to learn new things!
- We do not publish materials that constitute an “offense” against another company.
- You must not provide affiliate links within any guest post article request.
- Your guest blog post should not include any illegal content or directions that might pose a risk, harm, or danger. You further ensure that your work does not infringe on any copyrights, trademarks, commercial entities, or any other rights or the confidentiality of someone else.
- You will be able to repurpose/republish the posted content (from our weblog) under your own (Bloggers) webpage if you wait for at least twelve months following the publishing date from our website. If this occurs even before time, then we will delete the link and take additional steps.
- You realize and accept that you are not an employee of our group and will not openly portray yourself as such. If we approve and post the guest blog article, you will be a guest blogger on this blog (but who knows, and this could be the beginning of a beautiful partnership).
- We only accept accurate contributions and do not allow spam or anything of the kind. However, by submitting a piece, you will have the opportunity to create your own identity.
- The discussions concerning your published content are referred to as comments. Respond to questions about your post in the comments. This will improve your chances of success and benefit your visitors.
- Guest blogging/guest authoring is a fantastic chance, and anyone deserves to be recognized for their abilities.
- You are legally responsible for your post.
- If you use/post material that is legal, you are accountable. You are responsible if a guest post infringes on the trademarks of others.
- We value everyone’s efforts. If we discover that you plagiarised content from someplace else, we shall immediately prohibit you and delete each of your blog posts as well as your profile. In addition, by contributing a blog to us, you grant us ownership of the article. This assists us in dealing with potential DMCA-related concerns.
- Carefully check all of the criteria before contributing your blog post.
Our Editorial Policies
Your work must adhere to four performance foundations:
- Subject – Your subject should be topical and interesting to our readers. Make an effort to produce the most okay blog on the topic that has ever been posted on the internet.
- Researching – Do your investigation. Provide a reference to a credible source. To support your arguments forward, use facts and data.
- Keywords – The keyword guests choose must be closely related to the search purpose behind your content.
- Coverage – Include all aspects of your topic. Don’t omit any actions or data that consumers will need to follow to put your advice into action. A reader must be able to comprehend your subject without having to read other posts thoroughly.
We retain the power to do the following:
When you compose for us as well as send a piece to us, you grant us the following rights:
- Reject the proposed items without explaining why. (Because we get a massive number of entries. We are unable to offer comments on certain things. We value your patience).
- Change article names as needed to improve reader involvement for your blog entry.
- Make simple modifications to posts to better adapt, mainly to language, grammar, titles, references, and text organization).
- Preserve that on our website, modify it, and publicly share it through any of our online platforms.
What Comes Once Your Guest Blog Is Accepted?
- We shall examine the Guest blog when it is received. If any modifications are required, you shall be contacted with the remarks for revisions.
- If the subject matter and name are not appropriate, we reserve the authority to change them.
- We may republish the content or distribute it on social networks with appropriate references to the writer.
- We will not pay any Guest Posts.
Why was your blog post turned down?
The most frequent grounds articles are rejected because articles are poorly written, fail in-depth analysis, and lack domain understanding. Before giving us an item, consider whether you would publish it under your website. People frequently submit 500-word pieces loaded with keywords, which we cannot approve.
Additional causes we can’t post your article include:
- 1200 words or less
- Poorly constructed using incorrect grammar
- Intrusive anchor text
- Insufficient research
- It does not come across as professional.
- It isn’t related to our area.
If the criteria are fulfilled, we will gladly post your content. We intend to work with you.
What Could People Obtain?
As mentioned in the Standard Guidelines, you accept that you’re not paid for authoring the posted blog post. Unless you’re doing it for a career, some companies will happily pay you for the skill and understanding, but we will not.
Blogging for us will net you the following benefits (under no specific order):
- Website/LinkedIn Connection – traffic from the posted blog post(s) to the author’s web portal. Nevertheless, according to Google regulations about external links in the instance of guest posts, that hyperlink would be “no follow.”
- Individual Authority – Increase your readership by guest blogging on our page. And, when you or the articles are excellent enough, you may be considered an authority in their sight and your specific field.
- Fan Following – It is a fantastic chance to expand your social networking fandom. Grow your following by posting the guest blog article, which will be viewed as confirmation of your competence (and so we will promote it as well!).
- Inspire someone – When you believe you are competent enough since you have all the necessary experience and insight, attempt to persuade our website viewers. But don’t treat this casually — it’s a difficult task.
Profile of a Guest Blogger
Our CMS isn’t accessible to the writer. This is due to a negative encounter with past guest blog contributors. As a result, if we select your post idea, you should get an email asking you to provide us additional data for your profile, networking, and other related details. When we get it, we shall create an account with your profile using our email and login.
Whether there are reviews on your post, we will notify you, but if you do not respond within the following 60 hours, we will respond by adopting your user profile. If we don’t get a response within a certain amount of time, we shall respond ourselves.
Kindly only contact us when you’re interested in submitting a high-quality blog article.
We are careful about the content we publish on our website. We want to ensure that our viewers only receive high-quality material. Kindly complete the form beneath if you’re going to blog for us and send an excellent post.
We strive our best to encourage each of our fantastic guest articles; however, many just get buried due to the enormous volume of entries. If you gave us a piece but don’t see it go online, kindly send us, and we’ll provide you a publication deadline, then you can publicize it on your networks.
Are you ready to start writing?
Excellent! Fill in the form beneath with your subject suggestion and an overview. If we believe that is a good fit, we will contact you to clarify the following procedures and everything required to promote your article.
Send us your article here: thestylewrite [at] gmail.com
If You neen content writing services and publishing services, you can find here (Fast TAT)
A Few Example of Advance Search Queries to Find Guest Posting Sites for you such as:
- write for us “Relationship”
- write for us “Entertainment”
- write for us “Skin Care”
- write for us “Fashion”
- write for us “Beauty”
- write for us “Fashion”
- write for us “Lifestyle”
- write for us “Wellness”
- write for us “Business”
- write for us “Technology”
- write for us “Digital Marketing”
- write for us “Tech Blog”
- write for us “Tech News”
- “submit a guest post” Business
- “Submit a guest post” Softwares
- “Submit a guest post” Digital Marketing
- “submit guest post” Laptop
- “submit guest post” Fashion
- “submit guest post” Skincare
- “submit guest post” Games
- “submit guest post” Relationship
- “submit guest post” Entertainment
- “submit guest post” Footwear
- “submit a guest post” Web Development
- “submit guest post” Reviews
- “submit guest post” Gadgets
- keyword intitle:”write for us”
- Keyword “submit a guest post”
- keyword intitle:”write for me”
- Keyword inurl:/write-for-us/