Life gets boring, life gets along. There are times when we feel that our life is falling apart. And more than anyone we rely on our friends to lift and to cheer us up. Well, just imagine you are going through a tough situation in life and you have no idea what to do about it…
And your darling friends comes up with such stupid questions and you are simply nowhere around that situation even! Thtat’s how these super funny supid questions help in your life and gives you a nice kick have a fresh start.
Also read, 100 Funny Group Chat Names
Let’s begin and explore the ultimate list of the crazy stupid questions and have a blast of laugh in our little tough life.
Random Stupid and Nonsense Questions
Trust me, these stupid questions beg for an answer. Well, the answers really don’t have to make some sense. It could be anything or even out of the track. All we know is these stupid questions will bring bunch of laughs in your lives and will make you all happy for sure.
- If your pet could talk, what’s one thing they could say that would completely ruin your image?
- What’s the best type of cheese?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?
- What’s something that doesn’t really smell great, but you keep wanting to smell it anyway?
- How many chickens would it take to be able to kill a lion?
- What are some of the nicknames you have for customers or coworkers?
- What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?
- Brushing your teeth or wiping your butt – you have to give one up. Which one would it be and why?
- The zombie apocalypse has begun! You have an SUV and a baseball bat. Where are you going first?
- What is the worst thing that a person can put on their bio on a dating app?
- Would you rather have a disease that makes you say every thought that ever crosses your mind, or a disease that makes you react very inappropriately to all the interactions that happen to you and around you?
- If you were put in charge of creating a brand new global holiday, what would you name it and how would it be celebrated? What time of year would it be held?
You may also like to read: The Couple’s Quiz Book: 350 Fun Questions to Energize Your Relationship
Serious Stupid Questions To Ask
Mentioned below are serious, yet very stupid questions to ask your friends. We warn you that you might get a punch from your friend once you ask these stupid questions. Therefore, BEWARE!
- What are some things that are okay to occasionally do but definitely not okay to do every day?
- If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
- You can make one of your body parts detachable without any negative repercussions. What body part would it be and why?
- If animals could talk, which species would be the rudest of them all?
- If you could merge two different animals to create the ultimate animal, what two animals would it be and what would be their product?
- What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
- What’s the worst tag line you can think of for a brand that sells wart removal cream?
- What outrageous conspiracy theory do you think might actually seem like a logical argument?
- You’ve been alone on a desert island for nearly a decade and you’re finally brought back to civilization. You’re handed the keys to the presidential suite in a 5-star hotel. What do you do first – use the bathroom or sleep in the king-sized bed?
- What fictional character is amazing in their book / show / movie, but would be insufferable if you had to deal with them in mundane everyday situations?
- If you were held at gun point and told that if you didn’t impress them with your dance moves you would be killed, what dance moves would you bust out?
- What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?
- You’re homeless and only have one choice of clothing – a tattered, oversized white shirt with very thin fabric and lots of holes, or an extremely tight flesh-colored set of underwear. What’ll it be?
- You’ve been tossed into an insane asylum. What do you tell the people there to prove to them that you don’t belong inside?
- Where was the most in appropriate / most embarrassing place you’ve farted?
- You found a time machine that took you back 600 years. All you have are the clothes on your back. How do you tell the people that you’re from the future?
- During the apocalypse, would it be better to live on your own or in a community?
You May Also Like To Read: Questions for Couples: 469 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Connecting, Building Trust, and Rekindling Intimacy
Senseless And Stupid Questions To Ask
This category of stupid questions involves such kind of questions that are super senseless and your friend would really will not have any idea about what to answer for this, but they would giggle a lot. Also, these stupid questions might lead the normal conversations some where else.
- A witch has cast a spell on you turning you into an inanimate, non-electronic object for a year. To be changed back into human form before the year is up, you need to be able to get at least a hundred people to touch you. What inanimate object would you be?
- If you were to appoint a president of the internet, who would it be and why?
- Your life is now a video game. What are some of the cheat codes you can use and what do they do?
- What secret conspiracy would you like to start?
- Is a hotdog a sandwich? Why or why not?
- You’ve just won an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, but you can only go if you take three of the people you dislike the most with you. Who are they and where are you going?
- If you had three extra siblings, what would be your birth order and what personalities would you like them to have?
- What are three things you could buy at a grocery store to make the cashier give you weird looks?
- What kind of secret society would you like to start?
- If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
- If you could replace all of the grass in the world with something else, what would it be and why?
- You are now banned from the local library. What would be the reason for it?
- If you could change your name at this very moment, but it couldn’t contain any of the odd numbered letters in the alphabet, what name would you choose?
- You’re now the president, but you can only make changes that improve the lives of cats in your jurisdiction. What three things would you change to support the felines in your community?
- Where is the strangest place you’ve urinated or defecated?
- What’s the best inside joke you’ve been a part of?
- If you were suddenly arrested for no reason and your face was flashed all over the news, what would your family and friends assume that you did?
- Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a mouse?
- Is cereal soup? Why or why not?
- You’re now a superhero with an unlikely power. Is it the ability to shoot meatballs out of your nostrils, or the power to create force fields but only around ants?
- You’re a mad scientist, what scientific experiment would you run if money and ethics weren’t an issue?
- If you could change what falls from the sky every time it rains, what would it be and why? Note: it can’t be anything of significant value.
- What’s invisible but you wish people could see?
- What’s the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?
- What is the funniest joke you know by heart?
- In 40 years, what will people be nostalgic for?
- In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?
- How many chickens would it take to kill an elephant?
Read Also: The Book of Questions: Revised and Updated
Adult Stupid Questions To Ask
Without this category, the list of the stupid questions would have been absolutely incomplete. Make sure you ask these stupid questions to your adult circle only.
- What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with?
- Which body part do you wish you could detach and why?
- What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?
- What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
- What would be the worst thing for the government to make illegal?
- What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?
- What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?
- What two totally normal things become really weird if you do them back to back?
- If over time you replace parts on a car, at what point does it stop being the same car you bought? How many parts do you need to replace to make it a new car?
- If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose?
- If the all the States in the USA were represented by food, what food would each state be represented by?
- What would some fairy tales be like if they took place in the present and included modern technology and culture?
- What mythical creature would improve the world most if it existed?
- What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
Read Also: Your Brain on Facts: Things You Didn’t Know, Things You Thought You Knew, and Things You Never Knew You Never Knew
Ironic and Funny Questions to Ask– Stupid Questions
These ironic and funny stupid questions will help you to lighten any serious conversation . Do not forget to try them out.
- Why is room temperature used as a measurement of warmth when not all rooms have the same temperature?
- What does ‘ok’ actually mean?
- Why do we say that something is ‘out of whack’? What is a whack in the first place?
- Why do people say that something sells like ‘hotcakes’ if they sell out fast? How fast do hotcakes sell?
- What is the sexiest and least sexy name?
- Toilet paper, over or under?
- Why do the words ‘overlook’ and ‘oversee’ mean different things when look and see are nearly synonyms?
- If a person suffering from amnesia was suddenly cured, would they remember that they had no memory?
- Is it possible to see someone’s tears underwater?
- Why are there things called unsolved mysteries? Shouldn’t they be unsolved in the first place to be called a mystery?
- What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?
- What would be the creepiest thing you could say while passing a stranger on the street?
- Do penguins have knees?
- Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?
- Why do we say that an alarm clock goes ‘off’ when it actually tuns on?
- How do bankruptcy attorneys make any money?
- What would be the best-worst name for different types of businesses? (dry cleaners, amusement parks, etc.)
- If an ambulance hits someone on the road while transporting someone to a hospital, do they bring that person with them too?
- Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?
- What would the world be like if it was filled with male and female copies of you?
- If you pamper a cow and give it lots of stuff, does it produce spoiled milk?
- Why is drowsiness listed as a side-effect for sleeping pills?
- What was the first person to milk a cow trying to do?
- If a doctor has a heart attack while performing a surgery, will the other doctors and nurses present work on him first?
- What are some fun ways to answer everyday questions like “how’s it going” or “what do you do”?
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them?
- If you throw your cat outside, will it be called kitty litter?
- If roses are red, why are violets blue?
- Do mermaids give birth to live children or do they lay eggs?
- Do Roman nurses and health care workers refer to an IV as a four?
- What symbol represents zero in the roman numerals?
- What’s the best Wi-Fi name you’ve seen?
- What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
- Is the sea salty because the shore never waves back?
- If an unidentified flying object fell to the ground and people were able to identify what it was, would it be called a flying object?
- What ridiculous and untrue, yet slightly plausible, theories can you come up with for the cause of common ailments like headaches or cavities?
- If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
Read Also: Harry Swotter: A Harry Potter Quiz Book
Hilarious Stupid Questions For Your Friends
Read out these hilarious stupid questions to your friends and we bet you and your gang will have loads of fun.
- What do you call a male lady bug?
- Why are there self-help groups if it’s supposed to be SELF help?
- Can atheists get insurance policies that cover acts of God?
- If you can say that you’re speechless, doesn’t that mean that you were able to talk, and are thus, not speechless?
- What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?
- Why do we say ‘after dark’ when it’s actually really after light?
- Do you need to set an appointment to see a psychic or will they be expecting you?
- Why does a grapefruit look and taste nothing like a grape?
- Is cereal soup? Why or why not?
- What makes the difference between a wise man and a wise guy?
- If a Smurf starts to choke, what color it will it become?
- What movie completely changes its plot when you change one letter in its title? What’s the new movie about?
- If prunes are dried plums, where do they get prune juice from?
- Why is it that when people are asked what they would bring to a deserted island, they never answer ‘a boat’?
- What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?
- What’s the weirdest thing a guest has done at your house?
- If people from Poland are called Poles, do you call people from Holand ‘Holes’?
- Why are chickpeas called chickpeas when they’re neither chicks nor peas?
- What are some fun and interesting alternatives to war that countries could settle their differences with?
- Where did dictionary makers look to find the meanings for the words before dictionaries were in existence?
- Is it possible to blow up a balloon while you’re under water?
- Why is it that you can’t hum while your nose is plugged? Do we hum through our mouths or through our noses?
- What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?
- What are the unwritten rules of where you work?
- Why do we say that people work like a dog if they work all day when all dogs do is lie around?
- Why do they say ‘giving my two cents’ when it’s only a penny for your thoughts?
- Who came up with names for things? Like, who stood in front of a door and said ‘hmm, this is a door’?
- If peanut butter wasn’t called peanut butter, what would it be called?
- What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?
- When they say that a specific dog food has a new and improved flavor, who tests it?
- If a piece of gum is 10 calories, does that include just the chewing or if you swallow it, too?
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
- What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?
- Do hummingbirds hum because they can’t remember any of the words?
- Why do we say that we have the weight of the world on our shoulders, but when we try to express it, we say we have to get it off of our chests?
- Do people with a stutter also stutter in their thoughts?
- If all of the world is in debt, where did that money go? Who do we owe money to?
- Why is it necessary to nail down a coffin’s lid? Are we expecting what’s inside to try to break free?
- Can blind people see their dreams?
- Why is it called ‘shipping’ if it goes by truck? Why is it called ‘cargo’ when it goes by ship?
- Why didn’t they list the word ‘gullible’ in the dictionary?
- If a boy named after his dad is called junior, what do you call a girl named after her mom?
- If you decide to describe yourself as indecisive, are you decisive or indecisive?
- Why do super heroes wear their underwear outside of their clothes?
- If eating your dessert before a meal will spoil your appetite, then won’t eating a meal before your dessert ruin your appetite for dessert?
- Why do they say ‘like taking candy from a baby’ when babies tend to be greedy with candy? Wouldn’t it be easier to take money from a baby?
- Why do women and men’s shoe sizes have to be different? Why can’t it be one size chart that just goes through all foot sizes?
- Why did they name Donkey Kong that way if he’s a monkey and not a donkey?
- What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?
- What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
- If life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be?
- If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?
- First think of a product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?
- If you were wrongfully put into an insane asylum, how would you convince them that you’re actually sane and not just pretending to be sane?
- We’ll that’s all the funny questions to ask that we have. But there are a ton of other questions on the site that you might enjoy!
Read Also: 1,077 Fun Facts: To Leave You In Disbelief
TAKEAWAY- STUPID QUESTIONS
So dear readers, this is the ultimate list of the stupid questions. Also, we have everything for everyone one. These amazing categories of stupid questions makes a best combo. Do try the list, and also mention your favorite stupid questions in the comment section below. Till then, stay tuned for more amazing content. 
- TOP 100 Makeup Quotes Every Makeup Junkie Will Relate To
- 260+ Cool Fortnite Names- List Of All Cool And Memorable Names
- 101 Best Gratitude Quotes Of The Year [Latest Gratitude Quotes]
- Best Motivational Status In Hindi – Best Quotes
- Best Tinder Taglines For Guys – Get Instant Right Swipes
Leave a Reply