PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When You use our Web Platforms, We collect and store your personal information (like name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, identification number, credit card information etc.) provided by You from time to time so that we can customize our Web Platforms to make your experience safer and easier.
- You can browse the website and/or download the mobile application without disclosing your personal information to us. However, once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Web Platforms to do internal research to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information may include the URL that You just came from, which URL you next go to, Your IP address, software details of your mobile phone, your location, name, mobile number etc.
- We may disclose aggregated information about the use of our Web Platforms, but it will never contain personal information. We do not disclose personal information to third parties in the normal course of operations. However, in situations when we are legally obligated to disclose information to the government or other third parties, we will do so.
- If you upload any content on the our Web Platforms in the form of reviews, recommendations, ratings, comments or any other form, such content may contain information including personal information and the same may be available to the other Users of our Web Platforms. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such personal information to third parties.
- We implement standard measures to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of personal information. However, we can not gurantee that such measures fully eliminate security risks.
- Our Web Platforms allow you to exchange messages with others using the messaging feature and email. We may store these messages in order to deliver them and allow you to manage them.
- You can invite your friends to join our Web Platforms by providing their contact information, or by entering your log-in credentials to import your address book from other sites. We may store and use your friends’ contact information to invite them to join and connect with you on Our Web Platforms. Your friends will always have the opportunity to opt out of receiving further emails from us.
- In case you are placing an order on our Web Platforms, we use an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that you share with us is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said payment operator may also have access to your online purchase history/details on our Web Platforms. Such third party operator uses secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted with highest possible degree of care. However, we can not guarantee 100% safety and you should exercise discretion in using the same.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- to identify as the author of content you submit to the sites;
- to fulfill your requests for products and services;
- to administer, support, improve and develop our business;
- to improve the content and features of our Web Platforms (such as by personalizing content to your interests);
- to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- to enable us to show you relevant ads;
- to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, Our user base and Web Platforms usage patterns;
- to provide you with customer support.
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- and to send you information about us and our businesses.
How we use collected information
The Style Writes may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Links to Third Party Platforms
We The Style Writes reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the law, our data collection and use practices, the features of our Web Platforms, or advances in technology. Please check this page periodically for changes.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.